Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Holi Hai

Though I wanted to do but due to some reasons we didnt really celebrate holi this year the way we usually do...

But there are a bunch of nice people in the colony who make it point to carry the holi tradition and go from house to house to put gulal and exchange sweets... so yesterday Ojas saw them from the window and became super excited... i was initially thinking he might get scared but my dare devil again proved me wrong... he no scared of nothing :)

with them he just allowed them to put colors on him and kept observing them... and we came back inside he took the color from my hand and put in on my face just as everyone outside was doing... I couldnt stop myself from crying buckets full... i assure u we could have played holi in the amount of tears that came out ;-)

leave u with some pics

PS: excuse if they are shaky most are clicked by my maid (her first time) by my phone camera





and he really loved the colored water when i took him to take bath

32 comments:

  1. :) he looks cute and am sure he must have been happy to see all the colors and to play with all the colors...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so cute!! Really!! & Happy Holi to all of u :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! He looks like a colourful ice-cream, and I could really just gobble him up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, our li'l brat seems to have loved Holi. He looks so colourful and excited!
    Wish him all the colours in the world - that too in their brightest hues.
    (((hugs))) - only for baby, so mummy, shoo! :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. thats so cute!! and Ojas is one helluca cool dude isnt he?!

    my fattu Cubby would hvae defi created a scene! :p

    cheers!

    abha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, great blog. I love babies and am feeling at home here of course! If I were on Blogspot I would have used a similar theme!

    Cute child! :D

    Your family has a very documented life! I am also now documenting everything in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very very cute pics. Thats so sweet of him that he dabbed some colour on you too :)

    -Priyanka

    ReplyDelete
  8. He is soooo adorable! Lovely pics

    http://www.phoenixritu.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely pics. Happy holi to you too !

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable pictures!!! He obviously has no problems with colours :)

    And colour during a regular boring bath must have been so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  11. @xh,
    ya he was behaving as if he has got some treasure

    ReplyDelete
  12. @goofy mumma,
    ;-) ice cream thats cute

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Surbhi,
    mumma is behaving hurt now :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. @Mama - mia,
    u never know these guys... he is cool on most things but gets scared of cooker whistles, can u beat that? :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. @Vikas gupta,
    thanks and welcome here... glad u liked the blog

    hope to see u more often

    and u know what kids are so adorable one cant help but love them

    ReplyDelete
  16. @Priyanka,
    ya for me that was the best part of the whole day... made my day

    ReplyDelete
  17. @2B's mommy,
    thanks and hope ur holi party rocked too :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. awwww...ur baby is soo adorable..cutiepie!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hey this blog is so so cool. Your kid is really cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. aaawwww...he's looking like such a shona! and i can understand when you said how you felt when he put color on you...dang! these kids really tug at our heart strings dont they?!

    ReplyDelete
  21. @priyanka,
    thanks me is loaded with work these days.. will do that sooooooooon

    ReplyDelete
  22. @ekta,
    thanks... and welcome to his world do keep coming

    ReplyDelete
  23. @twisted elegance,
    thanks... and welcome to his world do keep coming

    ReplyDelete
  24. @muchkin's mom,
    totally i sometimes feel they know us very well too :)

    ReplyDelete